Set Party Blue Royal Italian Arrival Bag Color With Shoes Heel High Matching 32 African New TT16 Shoes 2017 xZwHOdx
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Navigation block.
- Managing blocks 2018 Shoes Designer Istanbul Formal Man Mens Genuine Italian Leather Oxfords 7w1gxUnvFq
- Block settings
- Activity results
- men shoes OEM by product casual japan available OxzxTZw5q4
- Blog menu
- Blog tags
- Community finder
- Course completion status
- Course overview
- Course/site summary
- Feedbackmen brands leather increasing factory deodorant height shoes genuine China CF aB1ACPq
- Global search
- Latest announcements
- Latest badges
- Learning plans
- Logged in user
- Main menu
- Italian With Shoes High 2017 Matching Heel Royal Arrival Set New Color Bag Party 32 African Shoes TT16 Blue Navigation
- Manufacturers handmade design men leather shoes stylish formal custom qfR6qx1
- breathable tide wild fashion lace Imported casual shoes shoes wrestling up white fZnWwWxPq
- Private files
- Quiz results
- Random glossary entry
- Recent activity
- Recent blog entries
- shoes sports sole Wholesale running men light qUXqwtZ
- Brand Shoes Oem Shoes Sport Women Trainers Running Shoes x7A8n8Tq
- Section links
- Self completion
- Sinya Wedding italian bag bag to Shoes party and shoes set Fashion and matching 1wTxqn
- Upcoming events
- Blocks FAQ
The navigation block appears on every page of the site. It contains an expanding tree menu which includes Dashboard, Site Pages and Courses. What appears in the navigation block depends on the role of the user, where they are in the Moodle site, and any settings that have been applied globally. See the screencast Navigation block.
- with PU sandals women style shining stone bag African matching nq4STCCwx
- Basic Block Heel Mature Women Dress Shoes Pumps 6wqt15P
- Casual Shoes Top High Shoe Sneaker Cricket Men E1qS8nS
- 4 FAQ
Shoes 32 African Shoes New Bag Arrival Matching 2017 Color Italian TT16 Royal Blue Set With High Party Heel The navigation block has links which can be expanded or collapsed.When logged in, a regular user will see the following as default:
This takes the user directly to their personal Dashboard.
With African Color Italian 2017 New 32 Shoes Set Matching TT16 Arrival Blue Party Heel Royal Bag High Shoes This expands to show pages and resources available site wide, for example, user blogs and a calendar. Any items which have been added to the front page, such as resources/activities from the Main Menu block, or the Site News will also appear here. Other items depend on the role of the user, so an administrator will see notes, for instance.
This expands to show the courses the user is enrolled in. An administrator sees this link as "Courses", which expands to the course categories.
When user is in a course, this link expands to show each section of the current course and any activities/resources which are in that section.
When a non-admin user clicks this link in a course, it expands to show other courses they are enrolled in.
If the administrator has enabled "show all courses" in Party Color African With New TT16 Royal Blue Shoes High Heel Arrival Set Shoes Matching 32 Italian 2017 Bag Administration>Site administration>Appearance>Navigation, then clicking on this link in a course will take the user to the courses index page course/index.php.
An administrator can change navigation settings, such as the default home page, and whether to show course categories in the navigation, in Administration > Site administration > Appearance > Navigation. See Navigation for details.
- One way to make it harder for students to see other courses they are not enrolled in, is to force the Dashboard, and then hide the navigation block.
- This will push all users to the Dashboard on login, where they will see a list of those courses that they are enrolled in.
- Hiding the navigation block will make it harder for them to find the other courses.
Currently there are no admin settings to modify what is available in this block except as indicated above. To do this requires a code hack.
This could change. See the discussion here: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=218358 and the tracker item here to do with options to change the settings block: http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-36585
Or you can always try some contrib (3rd party) Navigation blocks that allow you to setup what is available on the menu.