- men comfortable wholesale 2017 quality adult shoes High shoes running basketball basketball wFxYSYnq6
- National Conventions
- party quality high bag set yellow for fashion 2015 wholesale and african shoe xYSwS
- SHOES CHEAP WEDDING JEWELRY WHITE HANDMADE BRIDAL rUHRxZUqXw
- Conventions by Region
- Style Men's Sneakers Korean Leather Shoes Shoe Fashion Men qfCdp
- CCP Corpus
- BLACK DIAMOND FIRE BLACK BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS DIAMOND FIRE DIAMOND BLACK FIRE qPC5Xw4
- Search Convention Networks
- A Brief Introduction to the Movement
- To Stay or To Go?: The National Emigration Convention of 1854
- The 1853 Manual Labor College Initiative
- shoes double Men made shoes dress leather dress in manufacturer monk strap UqvdxYwUr
- Mobility, Migration, and the 1855 Philadelphia National Convention
- Henry Highland Garnet's "Address"
- What Did They Eat? Where Did They Stay?
- Black Wealth and the 1843 Convention
- Black Women's Economic Power
- The First National Convention
- The "Conventions" of the Conventions: Political Rituals
- A National Press? The 1847 National Convention and the North Star
- Equality Before the Law: California Black Convention Activism, 1855-65
- Conflict on the Ohio: The 1858 Convention in Cincinnati
- The Post-Bellum Conventions Movement and the Emigration Debate
- Mapsmen's shoes casual 2018 Italian stylish leather handmade wqYatAY
- Conventions by City
- National Conventions
- Women Delegates
- Women in the Conventions
- Convention Hosts by Denomination
- Conventions by Level
- Clusters of Conventions
- Colored Conventions in Canada
- Women in the Conventions | March 8, 2017
- Loafers Shoes Men Men Shoes Plaid Men Plaid Shoes Plaid Classic Loafers Loafers Classic Plaid Classic Classic Men AwqHZBZ
- sneakers shoes Cheap running men light tennis weight for wqAxPAzX
- hot leather Factory men fashion sales leather casual new design shoes OdPqf
- Exhibit Guide
- Nubuck Eva Fashion Supplier Men Shoes Low Sole Genuine Leather Moq Casual Shoes 5dxwO8
- bag set shoes party shoes italian Black bags to match Wholesale Nigeria and and women Sinyafashion qB08HH
- Student Memo of Understanding
- Teaching Partner Memo of Understanding
- #CCPclass on Twitterstyle shoes flat British shoes thick casual loafers sole gdqRS
- Douglass Day
- Shoes Bolo Dress Alcala Bolo Alcala Shoes Alcala Dress Bolo Ladies' Ladies' Dress Ladies' 76U5wxSqn
- Contact Us
ABOUT THE COLORED CONVENTIONSFrom 1830 until the 1890s, already free and once captive Black people came together in state and national political meetings called "Colored Conventions." Before the War, they strategized about how to achieve educational, labor and legal justice at a moment when Black rights were constricting nationally and locally. After the War, their numbers swelled as they continued to mobilize to ensure that Black citizenship rights and saftey, Black labor rights and land, Black education and institutions would be protected under the law.
The delegates to these meetings included the most well-known, if mostly male, writers, organizers, church leaders, newspaper editors, and entrepreneurs in the canon of early African-American leadership—and thousands whose names and histories have long been forgotten. What is left of this phenomenal effort are rare proceedings, newspaper coverage, and petitions that have never before been collected in one place.
This project seeks to not only learn about the lives of male delegates, the places where they met and the social networks that they created, but also to account for the crucial work done by Black women in the broader social networks that made these conventions possible.
ColoredConventions.org endeavors to transform teaching and learning about this historic collective organizing effort—and about the many leaders and places involved in it—bringing them to digital life for a new generation of students and scholars across disciplines and for community researchers interested in the history of activist church, civil rights, educational and entrepreneurial engagement.
Transcribe MinutesHelp transcribe the minutes of the Colored Conventions!
shoes china knitting fabric athletic shoes Active wholesale shoes sports
Featured Itemsdesigner dress shoes fashion fancy men casual stylish dress shoes men shoes men's dress dnq8P6qxrw
The National Endowment for the Humanities is highlighting the Colored Conventions Project, founded and hosted at UD, as one of 50 important projects…
This History Matters video features the University of Delaware's interdisciplinary Colored Conventions Project (CCP). CCP digitizes the meeting…