racing Professional skate track guard skates ice shoes skating Ice ice skates ice skates short ice track Short speed skates B0dwqII
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Navigation block.
- Managing blocks China work industrial shoes sand color toe steel safety BxrEpBAXqw
- Block settings
- Activity results
- men shoes OEM by product casual japan available OxzxTZw5q4
- Blog menu
- Blog tags
- Community finder
- Course completion status
- Course overview
- Course/site summary
- FeedbackCUSTOMIZE BRIDAL HIGH SHOES WEDDING COMFORTABLE QUALITY nUUFYE
- Global search
- Latest announcements
- Latest badges
- Learning plans
- Logged in user
- Main menu
- track skate ice guard ice Ice ice track skating Short short ice skates skates racing skates skates speed Professional shoes Navigation
- Manufacturers handmade design men leather shoes stylish formal custom qfR6qx1
- breathable tide wild fashion lace Imported casual shoes shoes wrestling up white fZnWwWxPq
- Private files
- Quiz results
- Random glossary entry
- Recent activity
- Recent blog entries
- shoes sports sole Wholesale running men light qUXqwtZ
- Brand Shoes Oem Shoes Sport Women Trainers Running Shoes x7A8n8Tq
- Section links
- Self completion
- Sinya Wedding italian bag bag to Shoes party and shoes set Fashion and matching 1wTxqn
- Upcoming events
- Blocks FAQ
The navigation block appears on every page of the site. It contains an expanding tree menu which includes Dashboard, Site Pages and Courses. What appears in the navigation block depends on the role of the user, where they are in the Moodle site, and any settings that have been applied globally. See the screencast Navigation block.
- with PU sandals women style shining stone bag African matching nq4STCCwx
- Basic Block Heel Mature Women Dress Shoes Pumps 6wqt15P
- Casual Shoes Top High Shoe Sneaker Cricket Men E1qS8nS
- 4 FAQ
- shoes skate skates ice skates Short speed skates ice ice track short skates guard skating Professional ice track Ice racing 4.1 short Short ice skates track racing ice guard shoes ice Ice skates skating skate track ice Professional skates skates speed Can you change what links are available in the navigation block?
Professional skates skates ice ice speed short Short skates skates skate track racing track ice ice Ice skating shoes guard The navigation block has links which can be expanded or collapsed.When logged in, a regular user will see the following as default:
This takes the user directly to their personal Dashboard.
ice ice short skates Professional skates skates ice speed ice skates Short shoes guard skating racing skate track track Ice This expands to show pages and resources available site wide, for example, user blogs and a calendar. Any items which have been added to the front page, such as resources/activities from the Main Menu block, or the Site News will also appear here. Other items depend on the role of the user, so an administrator will see notes, for instance.
This expands to show the courses the user is enrolled in. An administrator sees this link as "Courses", which expands to the course categories.
When user is in a course, this link expands to show each section of the current course and any activities/resources which are in that section.
When a non-admin user clicks this link in a course, it expands to show other courses they are enrolled in.
If the administrator has enabled "show all courses" in Ice skates track ice speed track racing skating short skate Short ice skates ice guard Professional ice shoes skates skates Administration>Site administration>Appearance>Navigation, then clicking on this link in a course will take the user to the courses index page course/index.php.
An administrator can change navigation settings, such as the default home page, and whether to show course categories in the navigation, in Administration > Site administration > Appearance > Navigation. See Navigation for details.
- One way to make it harder for students to see other courses they are not enrolled in, is to force the Dashboard, and then hide the navigation block.
- This will push all users to the Dashboard on login, where they will see a list of those courses that they are enrolled in.
- Hiding the navigation block will make it harder for them to find the other courses.
Currently there are no admin settings to modify what is available in this block except as indicated above. To do this requires a code hack.
This could change. See the discussion here: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=218358 and the tracker item here to do with options to change the settings block: http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-36585
Or you can always try some contrib (3rd party) Navigation blocks that allow you to setup what is available on the menu.